At Behrend and Ernsberger, P.C., our legal team has the knowledge and skill that you can rely on when starting a business. We can answer a wide variety of questions for you, such as:
- How do I officially form my business?
- Should my business be a sole proprietorship, a corporation, or a partnership?
- Should a limited liability structure be used?
- Can I ever be liable for the debts of the organization?
- What will my tax consequences be?
- What structure is best to raise capital?
- Can I qualify as a non-profit 501(c)(3)?
- How should I insure my business?
- What happens if an employee gets injured?
- What happens if an employee injures someone else?
- What can I do if a deal “goes sour?”
- How do I deal with social security for my employees?
- What if I need to fire an employee?
- What if someone wants to buy my company?
For the answers to these questions and others that you may have, call Behrend and Ernsberger, P.C. at (412) 391-2515 today.